Test yourself in one simple step.
The Orawell COVID-19 Rapid Saliva Test enables you to test yourself using just your saliva - no painful nasal swabs and no messy steps.
Simply hold the test in your mouth for 1 - 2 minutes.
Remove the test from your mouth when the control line appears, and wait 15 minutes before reading your results.
A second line on the test indicates a positive result. The absence of a second line indicates a negative result.
This rapid antigen test from Orawell is TGA approved for self-testing at home or in your business. Parents commonly select this test for their families as its the most hassle free test available and can be used easily by young children. Most importantly, no nasal swabs are required!
- Easy to use from the convenience of your home or business
- Simple 1 step process
- TGA approved (377136) for self testing
- Suitable for young children and adults
- 98.4% accuracy
- 5x Orawell Rapid Antigen Saliva Tests
- TGA approved (ARTG 377136)
- TGA approval date: 29/10/2021
- Test sample type: Saliva
- Working time: 15-30 minutes
- Test accuracy (specificity): 100%
- Test sensitivity: 94.74%
- Overall agreement: 97.90%
Relative sensitivity: 94.74% (89.83%~97.27%)*
Relative specificity: 100% (98.12%~100%)*
Overall agreement: 97.90% (95.56%~98.84%)*
Disclaimer: Negative test results do not exclude infection of COVID-19 (face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practices must be maintained).